Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center New Facility
Opened in the spring 2006, Sentara opened a 340,000 sf acute care hospital in Williamsburg with 145 all private patient rooms.
The facility offers emergency, surgical, medical, maternal and pediatric care
- 139 Beds, with Riverside Regional Medical Center – Level 2 Trauma Center
- Complete emergency department capabilities – Advanced Life Support care
- 139 active medical staff serving medical center, with over twenty specialties and/or subspecialties.
Sentara Medical Arts & Urgent Care at New Town
A 50,000 sf facility houses several internal medicine and family practice physician offices with Urgent Care open seven days a week.
Occupational Medicine, coumadin clinic, and pediatric practice and specialized teen health clinic are also located on the campus.
Mary Immaculate Hospital
- 110 Beds and Riverside Regional Medical Center – Level 2 Trauma Center
- Full service emergency room, offering QuickER Care fast track service for minor emergencies. The QuickER Care is designed to get medical attention faster. Patients coming into our emergency room are assessed and either sent to the ER or to QuickER Care. Unlike urgent care facilities, our QuickER Care is supported by the on-site resources of a hospital that include state-of-the- art imaging and diagnostics. QuickER Care is available from 2:00 p.m. to 12:00 midnight, everyday.
- 230 active medical staff members, and an additional 150 consulting and courtesy medical staff members with over 50 specialties an/or subspecialties of medical staff.Opening in 2013 near Kingsmill
- Riverside Doctors’ Hospital will be a 2-story, approximately 100,000 square foot facility.
- The facility will sit on a beautifully landscaped campus at the intersection of Route 199 and Route 60. The campus is over 25 acres and is a component of the 380+ acre multi-use development named Quarterpath.
- Riverside Doctors’ Hospital is scheduled to open first quarter 2013 and is licensed for 40 private rooms - 33 Medical/Surgical rooms and 7 Intensive Care rooms.
- The full-service Emergency Department will have 12 private patient rooms.
- Surgical Services features 2 operating rooms, in addition to the 2 ORs already located at Doctor’s Surgery Center, and 8 private patient preparation and recovery rooms dedicated to patients undergoing surgical procedures.
- The ground floor of the new hospital will feature a lobby/public area; café; chapel; community education/conference space; Emergency Department; Radiology; Cardio/Pulmonary Services; and Outpatient Diagnostic Services.
- The second floor will include Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery; Medical/Surgical Unit; Intensive Care Unit; Pharmacy; and a Lifelong Health Center which will focus on simplifying the transition from inpatient acute care to other settings outside the hospital.
Other area Health Care facilities include Olde Town Medical Center, Eastern State Hospital, Colonial Mental Health, Riverside Healthcare Center, Riverside Renal Dialysis, Bon Secours-Depaul Medical Center, Children’s Hospital of the Kings Daughters Pediatric Clinic.