Detached- James City County VA
Priced from the -$300s, most homes have brick, low maintenance exteriors and rear-loading garages with alley-way access. Some models feature the increasingly popular downstairs master bedrooms, and optional elevators are available. The $113 monthly home owner fee covers, all yard maintenance , common area maintenance ,use of the playground and trash removal .
Set on 10 acres near the Williamsburg Winery , Kensington Woods will have approximately 40 homes when complete. The homes are set on .15 acre lots. Most of the homes offer rear entry garages with alley access for the garage entrances.
The first home owners moved in 2006. New home are still available as well as the occasional resale home.
In the last 12 months there were two re-sales in Kensington Woods both in the $360k price range. Currently there are 8 homes listed for sale although five of those are to be built by the builder.
Williamsburg/ James City County Schools for Kensington Woods are:
Rawls Byrd Elementary
Models built at Kensington Woods include the following :
THE BENTON The Benton features 3 bedrooms with master bedroom on the first floor, 2 1/2 baths, loft area, living room, dining room, kitchen with breakfast area and a 1 car front loading garage. Approximately 2350 square feet.
THE EVERETT The Everett features 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom on the first floor, 2 1/2 baths, loft area, living room, family room, dining room, kitchen with breakfast area, and a 2 car rear loading garage. Approximately 2700 square feet.
THE CALDWELL The Caldwell features 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, library, great room, eat-in kitchen, 2 car rear loading garage. Approximately 2200 square feet.
THE DAVENPORT The Davenport features 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom on the first floor, 2 1/2 baths, living room, family room, dining room, kitchen with breakfast area, and a 2 car rear loading garage. Approximately 2300 square feet.
THE ADDISON The Addison features 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, living room, dining room, kitchen with breakfast area, and a 2 car front loading garage. Approximately 2150 square feet.
See floor Plans here:
Exterior Features Include: All Specifications subject to change
- Brick Exterior With Beaded Vinyl Siding & Architectural Trim (Per Design) Brick Front With Beaded Vinyl Siding on Three Sides – (Available Per Design) Dimensional Roof Shingles , Seamless Gutters And Down Spouts , Cornices Wrapped in Baked-On Enamel Aluminum, Two Conveniently Located Exterior Water Faucets , Two Exterior Electrical Outlets , Aggregate Driveway and Walk , Brass Entry Lock and Kick plate at Front Door , Professionally Landscaped With Sod in the Front, Side, and Back Yard , Irrigation System In Front Yard and Side Yards
Interior Features INCLUDE :
- 9′ First Floor Ceilings , Crown Molding in Foyer, Living, and Dining Areas , Chair Railing in Dining Room (Per Design) , Security System , Smooth Ceilings , Two Ceiling Fan Pre-wires , Vanities With Cultured Marble Tops in Baths , Durable, Coated Ventilated Shelving , Exhaust Fans in All Bathrooms , Wall-To-Wall Stain Resistant Carpeting (Choice of Color) – Berber Carpet in Family Room (Per Design) , House is Pre-Wired for: Cable in Master Bedroom,And Family Room, Phones in All Bedrooms, Kitchen & Family Room , Dedicated Freezer Outlet in Garage , Six-Panel Elite Doors With 3 1/4″Casing Throughout , Hardwood Entry Foyer, Dining Room, Living Room, and Powder Room , Fireplace With Gas Logs, Marble Surround ,Garage Walls Finished Drywall
Comfort & Safety Features INCLUDE:
- 2-10 Home Buyer’s Warranty , Two Zone Heating (Per Design) ,Central Air Conditioning , Gas Water Heater , Fiberglass Bathtubs With Water Saver Feature ,Showerheads & Anti-Scald Control Valve ,Elongated Toilets ,Ground Fault Receptacles in Shock Hazard Areas , Kitchen and Baths , Fiberglass Entry Doors With Deadbolt Locks ,Smoke Detectors , Garage Door Opener , Pedestal Sink in Powder Room ,Vinyl Double-Hung Windows Tilt-In For Cleaning ,Window Screens Included
- Master Bath:Ceramic Tiled Floors , Soaking Tub (Per Design) ,Glass Shower Door ,Louvered Medicine Cabinet Hall Bath:
- Simulated Tile Tub/Shower , No Wax Vinyl Flooring ,Louvered Medicine Cabinet
- High Quality GE Appliances, Smooth-Top Self-Cleaning Range, Black-White-Bisque ,Vented Microwave-Hood Combination ,Quiet Wash Dishwasher ,No Wax Vinyl Floors ,42″ Oak Finish, White or Bisque Colored Cabinets, Raised Panel With Solid Surface tops, Integral Sink & Pull-Out Faucet
- Engineered Floor System ,Engineered Roof System (Per Design) ,House Wrap Applied To Exterior Walls , TO&G Sub-Floor, Glued and Nailed
The builder for Kensington Woods is Atlantic Homes LLC of Williamsburg, VA. Builder of many landmark communities throughout the are. For over 30 years they have been one of the largest and most admired homebuilding companies in the Mid-Atlantic region. Atlantic Home is currently building in the following communities: New Town, Stonehouse in Williamsburg and Church Square in Smithfield. They also build homes in the Richmond Va and Raleigh/ Durham areas of North Carolina.
I can help you access all the information you will need about choosing a neighborhood and buying a home in New Kent, Gloucester, Newport News, Hampton, York County, Smithfield, Williamsburg, Poquoson or the greater Hampton Roads area, including area information on schools, local government, shopping, activities for the children and more!Whether you have made a decision to relocate, retire or are just considering a move to Williamsburg or Hampton Roads VA, let me help make your transition or PCS to the area a smooth and enjoyable one!
Hampton Roads is a transient community due to the large population of military members in the area. I have a unique perspective on relocation and have helped many families move in and out of the area. I understand the kind of support team it takes to make a smooth transition.
Complete tours can be scheduled to help you familiarize yourself with Williamsburg and Hampton Roads neighborhoods, home prices, shopping centers, military bases, recreational facilities, public & private schools and transportation systems. My orientation will provide you with awareness of aircraft noise & accident potential zones, flood zones, major traffic patterns and commute times to your job.
This post was authored by local resident and REALTOR, John Womeldorf. John is known around town as Mr. Williamsburg, for both his extensive knowledge of the Williamsburg/ Hampton Roads area and and his expertise in the local real estate market.
You can search homes for sale , active adult communities, 55+ communities,condos and townhomes ,foreclosures/ REO, land, building lots, commercial property in Williamsburg , Yorktown, New Kent, Gloucester, Poquoson as well as the surrounding areas of Hampton Roads, Virginia
You can reach me by phone at 757-254-8136 or email John@MrWilliamsburg.com
I look forward to serving your real estate needs!