York County is excited to announce three additional performances for the 2018 Cabin Fever Concert Series line-up. The six-week series entertains music lovers on Thursday evenings inside the Freight Shed at Riverwalk Landing. This unique waterfront venue offers spectacular views of the York River and provides an intimate setting for audience members to interact with the artists on stage. The series kicks off on January 25 and wraps up on March 1.
- January 25: HM Johnson Band. Johnson has been a figure in the Hampton Roads music scene for 40 years. His band covers songs dating back to the 1950s, and covers styles such as R&B, Funk, Pop, Swing, and Soul. The band may also throw in a little Reggae and Rock & Roll for good measure!
- February 1: Flatland Bluegrass Band. This home-grown Virginia Bluegrass band will perform its tight harmonies and high-energy instrumentals during a night of traditional and contemporary Bluegrass mixed with some Bluegrass Gospel Music.
- February 8: Ron Fetner Trio. The singer-songwriter is a York County resident and lives in Seaford. A local favorite, Fetner combines funky southern blues, acoustic blues, and even a dash of folk!
- February 15: Kim Person and Lana Puckett. These dynamic singer-songwriters plan to perform original songs that blend intricate guitar work with heartfelt vocals and precision harmonies. The duo is based out of Yorktown and plays Americana, Country, and Contemporary Acoustic Folk.
- February 22: Little Bit of Swing
- March 1: Jennifer Gammill Jazz Band. Gammill will share her sweet and sultry take on jazz standard. The singer-songwriter started her musical journey with contemporary worship music, before finding her home in jazz. She also dabbles in flute beatboxing! Doors open no earlier than 6:30 p.m. and each concert start promptly at 7 p.m. Seating is limited, so guests are encouraged to arrive early!
Additional Event Info:
This concert series is sponsored by York County and The Carrot Tree Kitchens.
Psst. I’m a real estate agent.
This website is authored by local resident and REALTOR, John Womeldorf. John is known around town as Mr. Williamsburg, for both his extensive knowledge of the Williamsburg/ Hampton Roads/ Richmond VA area and his expertise helping buyers and sellers in the local real estate market.
If you are a homeowner searching for someone innovative to sell your home I would love to share my thoughts on marketing. You can read some of the stories I have written about the homes I have sold here.
Additionally, I have helped hundreds of folks find their dream home/ community and would love to help you find yours in Williamsburg, Yorktown, New Kent, VA Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Isle of Wight Poquoson as well as Richmond.
You can reach me by phone at 757-254-8136 or email John@MrWilliamsburg.com
I look forward to serving your real estate needs!