Busch Gardens® Williamsburg and Water Country USA® are offering new Membership Plans that provide an unprecedented level of access to the parks.
Beginning today, consumers can choose from three plans, each offering admission to both parks, including Busch Gardens’ Christmas Town™ event, plus benefits for parking, guest tickets and in-park discounts.
“More than a pass, Membership means more access and more benefits,” said Dan Dipiazzo, vice president of marketing at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. “We’re listening to our guests who say they want more value and simpler choices. Membership allows our guests to take full advantage of the parks’ amenities including all of our seasonal events. It’s what consumers are asking for.”
To kick off the new program, special introductory rates are offered through March 31 for each of the three Membership Plans:
- Flexibility equals savings with the Basic Membership plan. Benefits feature park admission with select blockout dates throughout the year, half-price general parking, special offers, exclusive events, in-park discounts and guest ticket discounts. Introductory price is just $10 a month.
- Members will enjoy limitless fun and perks in the Unlimited Membership, which features unlimited visits to both parks with no blockout dates, free general parking and two free guest tickets per year plus discounts on additional tickets, along with all other Membership events and benefits. Price: $15 a month.
- The Premier Membership plan is for ultimate theme park enthusiasts. It features unlimited visits to Busch Gardens, Water Country USA and nine other world-class theme and water parks in the SeaWorld family. Other enhanced benefits include free preferred parking and three free guest tickets per year plus discounts on additional tickets.Price: $20 per month.
As a special benefit for those who join the Membership program by March 17, Busch Gardens will offer its first Member Sneak Peek with a special St. Patrick’s Day celebration, exclusive time to enjoy park attractions, two special concerts, Irish-themed food and drinks, plus other surprises during the event.
Guests who have active Annual Passes have the option of keeping their passes with their current entitlements or converting to one of the new Membership Plans with the expanded benefits.
There are three ways to join the Membership Program:
- Guests can go online to buschgardens.com/joinBGW
- Visit Busch Gardens’ ticket windows during pre-season activation days March 1 – 4 or March 8 – 11 from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., or during normal operating hours once the park opens March 24.
- Call the Guest Service line (757) 229-4386