Sharing this from the Blue Talon restaurant. ( one of my favorite place to eat !)
MEALS ON WHEELS 2017!!
Please – don’t take our word for this but the Annual Foodapalooza Festival of Taste that Meals on Wheels hosts under a huge tent at the Williamsburg Winery is the best culinary event of the year for this community. And, lest you think we’re bragging..
– Fat Canary: Chef Tom Power(always brings his “A” game)
– Le Yaca: Chef Daniel Abid (goes WAAAY over the top)
– Blue Talon Bistro: our Chefs Everett & Hoyland (they put out a spread to
represent a whole handful of restaurants!)
– Waypoint Grill: Chef Hans Schadler (crabcakes, anyone?)
– Opus 9: (Do these guys know meat or what?!)
– Café Provencal: Chef Ian Robbins (its his backyard!)
– La Tienda: Chef Ika Zaken (he’s gone Paella crazy!)
– Edwards VA Smokehouse: Sam Edwards!(need we say more?)
– Merroir: Chef Dylan Fultineer (bringing the seafood goodness from Topping?!)
These guys don’t get your attention? Can we recommend Sentara Urgent Care in New Town? You need a scan of some kind. But, if that’s not enough, how about…
Woodford Reserve Arnold Palmers, Finlandia Vodka Mango Breeze, La Marca Prosecco, an amazing selection of wines, and suds from Virginia Beer Company!
Your ticket purchase helps bring meals to some of the neediest in our community – and you can get tickets online or right here at Blue Talon Bistro!
ALL THAT FOR $75?!