Have some free fun with live music at the Summer Breeze Concert Series.
Each Wednesday evening at 6 p.m., from June 23 through Sept. 1, live music comes to Colonial Williamsburg during the Summer Breeze Concert Series. This free concert series, on the lawn of the Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg, will feature a variety of bands, including jazz, blues, beach music and dance tunes.
In addition to live music, attendees can also grab a bite to eat from the on-site food trucks or at the snack tent. Beer and wine are also available for purchase.
All concerts are free and open to the public. Bring a lawn chair or beach blanket and enjoy a night of fun, perfect for all ages, in Colonial Williamsburg.
- June 23-September 1, 2021
- Every Wednesday night from 6pm-9pm
- Gates open at 5pm
- Beer from local breweries will be sold inside event
- Located on the Art Museum of Colonial Williamsburg lawn
- June 23 | Bobby Blackhat
- June 30 | Brasswind
- July 7 | 504 Supreme & The Truetone Honeys
- July 14 | Blind and Dirty
- July 21 | Ben Phelps Project
- July 28 | Lionsbridge
- August 4 | Tidewater Drive Band
- August 11 | The Janitors
- August 18 | Good Shot Judy
- August 25 | Slapnation
- September 1 | Party Fins