Stanley Martin’s first-ever neighborhood in the Williamsburg area, Kelton Station is here. It can be hard to find a home you love at a price you can afford close to everything you need. Living at Kelton Station allows you to own a new home steps to shopping in a great school district just minutes to Colonial Williamsburg. Enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle and brand new neighborhood amenities in a new townhome in Upper York County at Kelton Station. Kelton Station is in an ideal location in Upper York County. Choose from two home designs (Perry or Monroe) featuring up to 4 bedrooms and options like a deck, gourmet kitchen, additional bathrooms, and flex spaces perfect for a home office.
A Desirable Upper York County Location of New Townhomes
- Kelton Station will offer two townhome designs – The Perry and The Monroe featuring 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, a garage, lower level recreation room or flex space, and an open floorplan on the main level – all standard! Square footage ranges from 2032 -2298 square feet
- Options are available to create your perfect home like a fourth bedroom, additional half or full baths, a deck off the main level and a gourmet kitchen
- Neighborhood amenities will include an outdoor pool, fitness center and clubhouse
3D Virtual Tour of the Perry Model
3D Virtual Tour of the Monroe Model
Pricing: Starting in the mid 200s
Schools: York County- Bruton High School, Queens Lake Middle and Waller Mill Elementary
Kelton Station Siteplan
Location Map Kelton Station
An EarthCraft* green-certified community, The Apartments at Kelton Station features 204 one, two, and three-bedroom luxury apartment homes designed for style and comfort, with spacious open floor plans and high-end interior finishes. Resort-style community amenities are sure to impress! ANTICIPATED OPENING – FALL 2020
Community Amenities Apartments: Note; Some amenities will be available to townhome residents for a fee.
State-of-the-Art Clubhouse with Complimentary Wi-Fi
Multi-Purpose Game Room
Theater Room with Stadium-Style Seating
Pavilion Area with Grilling Stations and Entertainment
Resort Style Pool
Pet Friendly / Dog Park
IN THE AREA
An Ideal Williamsburg Location
- Walk to Lightfoot Marketplace anchored by Harris Teeter, .3 miles away
- Williamsburg Pottery Factory, 1 mile
- Williamsburg Marketcenter featuring Chick fil A, Home Depot, Lowes, Wal Mart, Starbucks: 1.2 miles
- YMCA, 1.5 miles
- Sentara Medical Center, 1.5 miles
- Williamsburg Indoor Sports Complex (WISC), 1.8 miles
- Williamsburg Premium Outlets, 2 miles
- Freedom Park, 3.4 miles
- Waller Mill Park, 4.4 miles
- Fords Colony Country Club, 5.2 miles
- New Town, 6 miles
- Colonial Williamsburg/Merchants Square, 6.3 miles
- Monticello Marketplace, Publix, Target and more-7 miles
- Jamestown Beach, 11 miles
About Mr Williamsburg
Psssst! I wanted to let you in on a little secret. While I am a real estate agent…I am a different kind of real estate agent. I am creating a revolution in realty by combining everything you love about this area all into one place. Known around town as Mr. Williamsburg, I combine my extensive knowledge of the Williamsburg, Richmond, and Hampton Roads areas with my expertise in helping buyers and sellers navigate the ever-changing local real estate market to create a top-notch experience that checks all of your boxes.
Are you a homeowner searching for someone innovative and committed to selling your home? Allow Mr. Williamsburg to tell your story. With my unique marketing approach, your home will be seen from your eyes, not described in a few sentences by someone who doesn’t know it well.
Curious in finding the value of your existing home? Ask me here.
Interested in learning more about neighborhoods in the Williamsburg area? Check out my resource on specific communities in the surrounding areas of Williamsburg and Hampton Roads here.
Looking somewhere other than Williamsburg? In addition to my affinity for Williamsburg, I have helped hundreds of folks find their dream home and community in areas outside of the ‘Burg, such as Yorktown, New Kent, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Isle of Wight, Poquoson, and Richmond. I’m committed to helping you find your perfect fit and the place you’re happy to call home. Fill out this form and I’ll get back to you so we can connect.
Want to learn more about what working with me is like? While I can tell you all day why I love what I do so much, hearing directly from previous clients is the best way to see this. To read real client reviews and learn more about what it’s like working with me on your team, visit my reviews page here.
Your real estate journey is just that…yours. I get that it’ll be unique. It needs a marketing plan and a committed real estate professional to guide you every step of the way. To talk further, you can reach me via phone or text at 757-254-8136 or through email at John@MrWilliamsburg.com.
I look forward to serving your real estate needs and welcoming you to this place that I’m lucky enough to call home!
John Womeldorf, Mr. Williamsburg