York County is excited to release its 2020 Cabin Fever Concert Series line-up and introduce some new acts to its premier waterfront venue. The six-week series is held on Thursday evenings in the Freight Shed at Riverwalk Landing, offering an intimate setting coupled with a spectacular view of the York River. The series features six great bands in concert from January 30 to March 5. Doors open no earlier than 6:30 p.m. and each concert starts promptly at 7 p.m. Seating is limited, so guests are encouraged to arrive early. Coffee and desserts are graciously provided by Carrot Tree—complimentary to all guests in attendance.
• February 6: New Sound Alliance is a talented group of vocalists and musicians from varied cultures who play a blend of original songs; praise & worship; rhythm & blues; jazz; southern rock; pop and varied instrumentals.
• February 13: BJ Griffin Duo BJ Griffin is a singing cellist who has performed internationally. He enjoys mixing classical, jazz and pop music in hopes of breaking the barriers between the genres.
• February 20: The H.M Johnson Band Johnson has been a figure in the Hampton Roads music scene for 40 years. His band covers songs dating back to the 1950s, and covers styles such as R&B, funk, pop, swing, and soul. The band may also throw in a little reggae and rock and roll for good measure!
• February 27: Something Different Duo This father-daughter duo adds a jazzy flair to their lounge-style music. Ashley Wenner and Brad Sindle started performing together six years ago and have been making people tap their toes, sing, and dance ever since.
• March 5: Poisoned Dwarf is a five-piece band that performs traditional Irish music using Uilleann pipes, an Irish flute, whistle, button accordion, fiddle, guitar, banjo, and Bodhran. Expect Irish Jigs, reels and polkas during this performance.
Additional Event Info:
• York County Tourism Development: (757) 890-3500
• Weather Event Hotline: (757) 890-3520
• Facebook, Instagram & Twitter: Visit Yorktown
Psssst! I wanted to let you in on a little secret. While I am a real estate agent…I am a different kind of real estate agent. I am creating a revolution in realty by combining everything you love about this area all into one place. Known around town as Mr. Williamsburg, I combine my extensive knowledge of the Williamsburg, Richmond, and Hampton Roads areas with my expertise in helping buyers and sellers navigate the ever-changing local real estate market to create a top-notch experience that checks all of your boxes.
Are you a homeowner searching for someone innovative and committed to selling your home? Allow Mr. Williamsburg to tell your story. With my unique marketing approach, your home will be seen from your eyes, not described in a few sentences by someone who doesn’t know it well.
Curious in finding the value of your existing home? Ask me here.
Interested in learning more about neighborhoods in the Williamsburg area? Check out my resource on specific communities in the surrounding areas of Williamsburg and Hampton Roads here.
Looking somewhere other than Williamsburg? In addition to my affinity for Williamsburg, I have helped hundreds of folks find their dream home and community in areas outside of the ‘Burg, such as Yorktown, New Kent, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Isle of Wight, Poquoson, and Richmond. I’m committed to helping you find your perfect fit and the place you’re happy to call home. Fill out this form and I’ll get back to you so we can connect.
Want to learn more about what working with me is like? While I can tell you all day why I love what I do so much, hearing directly from previous clients is the best way to see this. To read real client reviews and learn more about what it’s like working with me on your team, visit my reviews page here.
Your real estate journey is just that…yours. I get that it’ll be unique. It needs a marketing plan and a committed real estate professional to guide you every step of the way. To talk further, you can reach me via phone or text at 757-254-8136 or through email at John@MrWilliamsburg.com.
I look forward to serving your real estate needs and welcoming you to this place that I’m lucky enough to call home!
John Womeldorf, Mr. Williamsburg