- Rock Creek Villas in Quinton is a new master-plan active adult community with 60 ADA-friendly home sites in historic New Kent County, some overlooking the 15th fairway of the scenic Brookwoods Golf Course.
- Planned for the present, but the future as well. With a maximum of 60 homesites, Rock Creek Villas will remain an intimate community with a neighborly feel.
- Historic New Kent County offers an excellent quality of life, with its lovely byways, rivers, lakes and farms, and is safe, quiet, clean and free of traffic gridlock.
- Walking distance to nail salon, dentist office, martial arts studio, dance studio, community church, restaurants, 24-hour fitness center, and salon/day spa. Medical facilities, pharmacy, grocery shopping and more dining are close by.
- Our brand new clubhouse is adjacent to our wildlife-protected nature area is for the property owners’ use.
- There are two ponds with lighted fountains, a picnic area, a 22-foot gazebo, and paved walkways throughout.
- The maintenance-free, all-brick-exterior homesfeature paved walkways with illuminated sidewalks and professionally maintained yards.
- Single-floor living easily accommodates those with mobility challenges – all homes are built ADA compliant for present and future comfort.
- Your choice of floor plans: The Type A villa floor plan has three bedrooms, two baths and 2,020 square feet of living space. Type B has 1,692 square feet of living space, but the same number of bedrooms and baths. Both floor plans also include foyers, great rooms with breakfast nooks and dining areas, sunrooms, laundry areas, and porches.
- Single-family homes built to your specifications. New buyers can custom-design their floorplan, which can include walk-in tiled showers, vaulted or tray ceilings, exceptional kitchen designs, walk-in master closets, and private patios, with upgrades available.
- Run your daily errands without having to venture far. Grocery and pharmacy, fuel stations, restaurants, physicians, dentist, gift shops, hair & nail salons, and even a post office are within five minutes.
- Unlimited dining choices are available in Williamsburg and Richmond.
- Two shopping malls are within a 20 minute drive, and outlet shopping abounds in Williamsburg.
- History lovers will enjoy the local plantations, Colonial Williamsburg, the Jamestown Settlement, and Yorktown.
- There are four wineries in New Kent County, and more in the surrounding areas.
- Play golf next door at the Brookwoods Golf Course, or select from three other fine courses close by.
- About an hour east lies spectacular Virginia Beach. The Shenandoah mountains are about an hour and a half away. For a livelier pace, Washington D.C. is about 90 minutes north.
- A new 17,000 square-foot medical facility will soon be built just minutes from Rock Creek Villas.
- Richmond International Airport, 15 minutes away, and New Kent Airport, ten minutes away, make long-distance travel very convenient. Bay Transit, operated by the local Agency on Aging, provides public van transportation locally at a very nominal cost. Amtrak provides rail service from stations in Richmond or Williamsburg.
ROCK CREEK VILLAS PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION
Rock Creek villas is a community of low-maintenance attached and detached townhomes governed by our property owner’s association. Dues paid to the association fund the maintenance of the community as a whole, the exterior of individual properties, the residents’ clubhouse, and related expenditures.
Dues cover the following:
- Grass mowing, edging, and blowing of private and public sidewalks & driveways
- Lawn fertilization and weed control of individual lawns and common areas
- Landscape maintenance of flower and shrub plantings in common areas
- Landscape maintenance of original plantings in individual home yards
- Snow removal from private driveways and streets
- Roadway, driveway and sidewalk maintenance
- Exterior building maintenance of homes including:
- Cleaning gutters & downspouts
- Trash & Recycle pick up weekly
- Irrigation and water for individual yards and common
- Maintenance of street and landscaping lights
- Operation, use, and maintenance of residents’ clubhouse
Homes For Sale in Rock Creek
Psssst! I wanted to let you in on a little secret. While I am a real estate agent…I am a different kind of real estate agent. I am creating a revolution in realty by combining everything you love about this area all into one place. Known around town as Mr. Williamsburg, I combine my extensive knowledge of the Williamsburg, Richmond, and Hampton Roads areas with my expertise in helping buyers and sellers navigate the ever-changing local real estate market to create a top-notch experience that checks all of your boxes.
Are you a homeowner searching for someone innovative and committed to selling your home? Allow Mr. Williamsburg to tell your story. With my unique marketing approach, your home will be seen from your eyes, not described in a few sentences by someone who doesn’t know it well.
Curious in finding the value of your existing home? Ask me here.
Interested in learning more about neighborhoods in the Williamsburg area? Check out my resource on specific communities in the surrounding areas of Williamsburg and Hampton Roads here.
Looking somewhere other than Williamsburg? In addition to my affinity for Williamsburg, I have helped hundreds of folks find their dream home and community in areas outside of the ‘Burg, such as Yorktown, New Kent, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Isle of Wight, Poquoson, and Richmond. I’m committed to helping you find your perfect fit and the place you’re happy to call home. Fill out this form and I’ll get back to you so we can connect.
Want to learn more about what working with me is like? While I can tell you all day why I love what I do so much, hearing directly from previous clients is the best way to see this. To read real client reviews and learn more about what it’s like working with me on your team, visit my reviews page here.
Your real estate journey is just that…yours. I get that it’ll be unique. It needs a marketing plan and a committed real estate professional to guide you every step of the way. To talk further, you can reach me via phone or text at 757-254-8136 or through email at John@MrWilliamsburg.com.
I look forward to serving your real estate needs and welcoming you to this place that I’m lucky enough to call home!
John Womeldorf, Mr. Williamsburg